[PD] pd color presets

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:16:00 CEST 2013

hi Jonathan,

> How do I hook this into Yvan Volochine's gui-prefs stuff?  It currently only saves
> recent files-- is there a guide on how to add more gui preferences?

IIRC it should be pretty straightforward (although I wrote that some
time ago..).

have a look at how it's done for recentfiles inside
`::pd_guiprefs::write_recentfiles()` (and probably
`::pd_guiprefs::init()` as well..) and do the same thing =)

just use another filename for the stuff you wanna save and use the main
procs for read/write `::pd_guiprefs::get_config()` and
`::pd_guiprefs::write_config()`

https://github.com/gusano/pure-data/blob/master/tcl/pd_guiprefs.tcl#L26-65

let me know if I can help

ciao,