[PD] pd on web: odds and ends

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:14:02 CEST 2013

hi jonathan, i will let sebastian comment on this more directly (and
accurately) but last i recall webpd used sink.js and he definitely wanted
to transition to web audio fully. looks like he's well into the process of
this transition based on the github page...

i would personally not worry about making it work with Mozilla's Audio Data
API. it has basically been abandoned by Mozilla in favor of Web Audio,
although it's a bit of a slow transition. Web audio is already available in
their Aurora beta browser, though i believe the code has to enable it
first. by next year this time i believe Firefox will fully transition to
Web Audio and everyone will be on the same page.

scott