[PD] alsa and jack on ARM/Wandbaord

Chris Clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 22:33:43 CEST 2013

Hi Katja

This is a pretty basic device with just hw0:0 for capture and playback, but
I will double check the mixer settings.

Someone from Freescale has been in touch and it looks like either a driver
issue (fixable) or errata on the board (not fixable).

I might try a USB audio device.  Anyone know what ones work with ARM?

Chris