[PD] Pitchshift frequency bins to specific frequencies

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:49:13 CEST 2013

Hi, i been trying csound6~ but it doesnt work on my computer i get this message:

/Users/ronni/Downloads/Spectralwarp/dependencies/csound6~.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/ronni/Downloads/Spectralwarp/dependencies/csound6~.pd_darwin,
10): Library not loaded:
CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/CsoundLib64
  Referenced from:
/Users/ronni/Downloads/Spectralwarp/dependencies/csound6~.pd_darwin
  Reason: image not found

Is there any special way of installing csound6~?

Im on macosx 10.8.5

cheers

R.