[PD] It's too quiet in here

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 21 20:04:29 CET 2013

Hmm, this once-thriving list has gone awfully silent of late. Is this
thing on? <tap tap>

I had the pleasure of meeting, for the first time, several august
members of the Pd community this past weekend, thanks to Joe Deken and
New Blankets gathering some of us together in San Diego and Los Angeles.

Miller, Roman, Ivica, Jonathan, (and Katja -- I didn't do more than say
hi, sorry) I just wanted to say that I am grateful to be involved in a
group of such talented and humble people, and constantly marvel at what
a powerful tool has been placed into my hands, at no cost.

May Pd never die!

Respect,

Phil Stone