[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Dec 31 16:06:49 CET 2013

It's just a matter of using open-source tools for compiling this, I
think using mingw for example on windows instead of VB would resolve
inclusion in pd-extended, there is a makefile template in pd-extended
sources.

This project looks really nice otherwise, this seem to not apply the
same mess used in IEM widgets and others for including the GUI into a
canvas, inspiring...