[PD] compil .py > .pyo to pyext

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Jan 7 21:18:26 CET 2014

Hi Philippe,
it's impossible to give you qualified feedback on your report.
You don't specify what exactly the problem is - are there error outputs?
Why do you know that something "is not good"... this you should tell me.
Besides, a Python script is dependent on proper indentation. It seems that
the symbol_1 function is not indented relative to the class, but it's not
possible to be really sure with pasted code.
You should attach the script file along with all console output that makes
you think that there is a problem.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill