[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:03:05 CET 2014

Exactly. If we can build a list of things that should/could be in the core,
then we have a starting place to see if there is a way to work into into
either vanilla or a wrapper like libpd.

As we do in OpenFrameworks, I've started a PiratePad for general
ideas/requirements. Feel free to add to this:
http://piratepad.net/PureData-middle-ground-ideas

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com