[PD] Loading arrays with arbitrary wave forms

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:52:26 CEST 2014

just

- think of the table size you want.

- get its period in seconds, or better, its frequency, according to the
sample rate

- use this frequency as the frequency of [phasor~], going from 0 to 1 (be
careful to set the starting phase as zero, as well)

- make [phasor~] feed whatever crazy idea and mathematical function you bum
into, like sin(sin(x) * pi) or sin(x) ^ 3, put that into an [expr~]

there you go