[PD] Gem on UDOO

Cyrille Henry via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Fri Jun 20 11:58:34 CEST 2014

well, there is a lot's of factor in a computer choice.
but for only size : i would choose a nuc : they are very powerfull computer (from 300 to 500€)
for price, 10 year old desktop that can be found on trash can work using light linux distribution.
otherwise, 2nd hand 100€ old laptop computer are also a good compromise between size, price and performance.

Cyrille