[PD] two dimensional array error in an external

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:41:01 CEST 2014

I'm building an external where I want to create a two dimensional array.
I'm following this
<http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cprogramming/c_multi_dimensional_arrays.htm>
example which works well with the attached test code, but creates an error
when I try to compile my external.
The external's code where the array is being declared and initialized is
this:
float x_iem_coeff[5][2] = {
        {0.045535, 1.0277},
        {0.161621, 1.2569},
        {0.393858, 1.96655},
        {1.13986, 4.51667},
        {6.36341, 22.7468}
    };

which is in the object structure. The error I get is:
overDrive~.c:35:25: error: expected ';' at end of declaration list
        float x_iem_coeff[5][2] = {
                               ^
                               ;

I've tried to declare the array in the object structure and initialize it
in the new function, but I still got the same error.
Any tips?