[PD] acid

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Aug 14 12:59:21 CEST 2014

Hi Ronni,

On 13/08/14 16:03, Ronni Montoya wrote:
> Hi Chris , i been playing with your patch, basically im trying to
> make the sequences/tables bigger and then load some data on them.
> But theres something i dont understand.... why does $1/notes has only
> 4 steps while the other sequences have 16 steps?
>
> I need to have all my sequences with 120 steps but $1/notes is not working...
>
> any idea?

The notes table is a lookup, so the sequence table indexes into that
table to find out what note it should be playing. That is so that I can
share the key the device is playing in over the network with other
patches. I think it should be possible just to set the notes table to 1
to 13 (0 is a rest) and then index sequence into it if you want sequence
to directly represent the melody.

Cheers,

Chris.

--