[PD] (Solved) pd~ subprocess not responsive

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Sep 8 05:44:19 CEST 2014

do you use jack1 or jack2? I have to use the later.

Anyways, I solved it. Didn't have the development files installed.
after adding libjack-jackd2-dev it compiled. Was getting this before:

make -f makefile.gnu JACK=TRUE
cc -DPD -DHAVE_LIBDL -DHAVE_UNISTD_H -DHAVE_ALLOCA_H
- -DPDGUIDIR=\"tcl/\" -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
- -DINSTALL_PREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes
- -Wno-unused -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch
- -DUSEAPI_ALSA -DUSEAPI_JACK -DUSEAPI_OSS -O3 -ffast-math
- -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer    -c -o ../obj/s_audio_jack.o
s_audio_jack.c
s_audio_jack.c:15:27: fatal error: jack/weakjack.h: No such file or
directory
 #include <jack/weakjack.h>
                           ^
compilation terminated.