[PD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Updated pd-extended

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:06:33 CEST 2014

Apologies Alessio for hijacking your message.

here is the output from ./autogen.sh

billy at satellite:~/Downloads/pd-0.46-0$ ./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4/generated -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory portaudio to autoreconf
autoreconf: Entering directory `portaudio'
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force
aclocal: warning: autoconf input should be named 'configure.ac', not '
configure.in'
autoreconf: configure.in: tracing
autoreconf: configure.in: subdirectory bindings/cpp not present
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.in:104: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:105: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
billy at satellite:~/Downloads/pd-0.46-0$