[PD] Razor AHRS via comport: 4byte float?

Peter P. p8rpp at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 15:49:22 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

* Martin Peach <chakekatzil at gmail.com> [2014-10-20 05:38]:
> In the Pd svn I have an external [b2f] which probably does what you want.
> Not sure if it made in into Pd-extended yet as there don't seem to be many
> recent builds available, but it should be straightforward to compile.
Thanks, this looks good. I am just wondering how to compile it. I am
on Linux and have a fresh svn checkout of the externals directory.
mrpeach/serializer/ does not have a Makefile though, and the directory
above it has a Makefile, which I can't get to work to compile the
serializer.
I must admit that I never really got fluent with what was once called
the "new" build system for externals...

What could be a good way to do it in this case here?

Thank you so much!
Peter