[PD] libpd for l2ork?

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Nov 13 16:49:17 CET 2014

FWIW, there is every intent on providing libpd-l2ork, eventually. As Dan
pointed out, it is all a matter of adequate manpower. Pd-l2ork has been
already tested extensively as a headless system, which is essentially one
step away from a library. For example, the Cloud installation I premiered
this fall in collaboration with my colleague Aki Ishida had 50 Raspberry
Pis programmed by community participants through a series of 75-minute
workshops using a custom version of pd-l2ork (170+ participants total ages
~6-70+, most if not all who have never seen or used pd and many of whom
have never used any programming language). Afterwards, the installation ran
uninterrupted for over a month without a single RPi ever crashing or
misbehaving in any way.

Best,

Ico