[PD] allpass~ Max5 doc

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 15 21:26:52 CET 2014

Hi all,

Checking the number of argumens allpass~ should have, I find an
"unclarity" in the Max5 reference doc. It states:

"Up to four numbers, to set the maximum delay time and initial values
for the delay time D and gain coefficient g."

What I read here is saying there are four, but the description mentions
only three. The rest of the description gives the impression there are
three parameters, one to be set as argument, the other two either as
argument, float or signal.

Maybe someone with better command of the English language can say if
there is a probably typo here or that I don't grok it at all.

Thanks,

Fred Jan