[PD] Miller's Moogfilter

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 17:56:21 CET 2015

> On Jan 17, 2015, at 3:09 AM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Also dynamic loading works fine, the issue was libpd was being built without HAVE_LIBDL defined.

Actually I was wrong about this. The basic c lib is built with HAVE_LIBDL, but I wasn’t using it in the Xcode project or in ofxPd. Fixing that now.

I’ve done updates to libpd, including building in the externals in pure-data/extra with “make EXTRA=true” and calling their setup functions in libpd_init() when LIBPD_EXTRA is defined. This way you get a complete vanilla, including expr, etc.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>