[PD] Pd-Aubio

Pierre Desprats pierre.desprats2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:24:24 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm running PD-Vanilla 0.46-5 on Mac os 10.6.8 and i'm trying to install
aubio library...

I followed all the steps described on http://aubio.org/

I installed aubio, the python library.
But i can't install pd-aubio library...

Now i'm trying to run "./waf configure build" and I got this error :

Setting top to                           :
/Users/pierredoux/Downloads/pd-aubio-0.4
Setting out to                           :
/Users/pierredoux/Downloads/pd-aubio-0.4/build
Checking for 'gcc' (c compiler)          : /usr/bin/gcc
Checking for header m_pd.h               : yes
Checking for program pkg-config          : /opt/local/bin/pkg-config
Checking for 'aubio' >= 0.4.0            : not found
The configuration failed
(complete log in /Users/pierredoux/Downloads/pd-aubio-0.4/build/config.log)

I don't understand cause Aubio has been build successfully and I found
the files at the correct location.
Did someone get this error before ?

Thanx !

P.