[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 119, Issue 9

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 3 19:30:59 CET 2015

Well, the Pi B+ works fine with the USB audio devices I've tried on it,
except that I'm suspicious that there is new electrical interference
(ground trouble perhaps) that I hadn't heard in the earlier Pi B.  But
I haven't verified that carefully.

In an ideal world someone would build us an I2S expansion board for Pi
with 8CH audio in and out, memory mapped straight to user space.  Maybe
someday someone will build that :)

Miller