[PD] clear delwrite~?

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:24:55 CET 2015

For exactly that reason I used [cyclone/poke~] to make a
sound-on-sound looper, see
http://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/4571/sound-on-sound-looper-with-clear-option.
By the way [cyclone/poke~] was buggy in 64 bit. That is recently fixed
by Fred Jan but you have to compile from SVN source to get the fixed
version.

Katja