[PD] Switching from Pd-extended 0.42.5 to 0.43.4 - externals missing

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Feb 17 16:54:17 CET 2015

Hi there,

I'm just switching from Pd-extended 0.42.5 to 0.43.4 and a bunch of
externals are missing.

First one that I noticed was [nroute] from maxlib.

The folder /usr/lib/Pd-extended/extra/maxlib is there and in
/usr/lib/Pd-extended/default.pdextended maxlib is listed so I would assume
that it would work.

I remember that some things changed from 0.42.5 to 0.43 about loading
libraries.
Can someone point me to where I can find out how to activate the existing
external libraries?

Thanks!
Ingo