[PD] sigmund~ help file segfaults

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 4 07:05:15 CEST 2015

Well, I tried some more but still can't make it crash over here...

If you're interested in pursuing this, perhaps you can get me a stack
backtrace from your machine (unpack source; cd pd/src;
make -f makefile.gnu MORECFLAGS=-g; gdb ../bin/pd and from within
gdb, "run -nrt" and make it crash :)

cheers
Miller