[PD] Pix_video

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Mon Apr 13 09:29:58 CEST 2015

Just want to share this:
I am working on OSX 10.9.5 with pdX-43.4 as well and i DONT have any
problems getting my webcam running (built in and USB).

This applies to my Desktop as well as my laptop.

The interesting part here is, that i am running OSX on non-apple
hardware. So maybe the bug is related to the apple-machines themselves???

regards, Peter