[PD] Gem+v4l2loopback (was Re: pdp_vloopback ?)

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:51:01 CEST 2015

Well, I don't know if I was on 'video' group but I did the addition.  I
checked the file you sent me and it works. However, for the moment, I
have 3 questions:

- If I don't activate the device in the right side of the patch, nor
Blender nor VLC can get the image from /dev/video1 (VLC shows errors on
console, Blender says nothing, but it makes black texture) Why is like
that? Supposedly, being pix_record there and activated, I should get
from where I want...

- Look at the attached image: why the video is vertically inverted? I
don't know about GEM, but I didn't find any object that do that.

- How the patch should be if I want to send the GEM window to loopback?
I mean, not only the color and vertical inverted video, but the whole
window...

Thank you very much!

El 22/04/15 a las 11:14, Antoine Villeret escibió: