[PD] audio bit resolution in Pd

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:43:38 CEST 2015

It's already started.... 32bit DACs are available from AKM and XMOS,
for example.  Although I don't know what software/hardware platform
you'd use to actually make use of this precision, you can build your
own 32-bit sound playback interface with a few boards from HK:
http://www.yuan-jing.com/dacs-decoder/32bit-192khz-usb-dac-decoder-ak4399-wm8805-pcm2706-opa627au-optical-coaxial
http://www.yuan-jing.com/dacs-decoder/xmos-usb-audio-32bit-384khz-dac-decoder-board-pcm5102-tda1308-headphone-amp