[PD] Fwd: Patch acting weird with Pd 0.46.6

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:34:42 CEST 2015

Hi IOhannes,

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand your answer... I mean I do know
that one has to use triggers to connect to multiple inlets, but I don't see
where I did something wrong in my patch. Do you mean that the prints
attached to two outlets should be attached to triggers ?  Even then I don't
understand how this could cause the entire sequence of counter values to be
upside down.
Have your tried it, first manually, then with the [sel 0] attached to the
counter ? Do you get the same behaviour as what I described ?

Cheers,

Pierre.