[PD] expr mega bug report (was: "copysign" function doesn't seem to work)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:10:48 CEST 2015

> Dear Alexandre,
> This is great and I appreciate all your work you have done on it. Once I
> start working on it , I will do my best to address all of them in some form
> or another if it is possible to solve them in expr.

My pleasure, I can't live without expr in Pd :)

Well, I'm actually doing even a bit more here. IOhannes convinced me I
should also report a bug. But I've also searched all opened bug reports
about expr, many were also describing same problems as I did, and, anyway,
I created a new complete bug report and posted it in sourceforge.

The report links to all the other reports as well, it includes all of those
issues and also other ones I'm describing.

Here is my "mega bug report": https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1202/

The report depends solely on a patch I updated, with all the information in
it.

I'm sending that patch attached here as well.

Hopefully it'll make all the known issues easily accessible and well
organized to browse through.

Cheers