[PD] Bad arguments for message 'loadbang' to object? Flext?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:04:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

* IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> [2015-06-11 14:18]:
> On 06/11/2015 08:08 PM, Peter P. wrote:
> > Both were compiled against Pd-vanilla. Or I am not sure, as my
> > Pd-vanilla comes from Miller's git, the externals from an svn checkout
> > of the entire pd tree, which includes sources as well. Would that be a
> > problem?
>
> might be.
> i would replace trunk/pd with the git checkout from miller.

Can I add as question:
Why are these older Pd sources in the svn (src/Changelog says 0.42.0)?
Are they used to compile extended? Could I do without them?

After running
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/svn/trunk pure-data-svn
I see that svn has downloaded the following directories:

"abstractions  debian  doc  extensions  externals  guiplugins  packages
pd  scripts"

I am wondering how could I tell the svn command to only fetch

"abstractions doc externals"?

and add miller's git as "src" directory via eg. a symlink.

thanks for any ideas!