[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 24 17:40:09 CEST 2015

Hi Gilberto, Alexandre,

Thank you for the report.

The issue is probably caused by a bad help patch. [delay~] has two
arguments, a delay buffer size and the actual delay. The right inlet can
be used to change the actual delay time.

If no arguments are used, the maximum delay is 512 samples. If you
specify 44100 as single argument, than this is the maximum buffer size.

With two arguments, like [delay~ 441000 44100], you have a ten seconds
delay buffer, and the actual default delay is one second.

The object seems to works as described in the Max 5 documentation, but
the help patch is wrong. I'll fix that.

Greetings,

Fred Jan