[PD] How to wipe deken uploads efficiently?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 3 15:31:22 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-03 15:06, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Recent versions of deken upload three files for each package to
> http://puredata.info/Members/username/software . Now, I would like to
> delete old uploads superseded by newer versions. I found this is quite a
> painstaking process. Deleting an older versions means deleting
> num_of_file_per_upload * num_of_supported_architectures files, or 12
> files when supporting 4 different architectures. The files can only be
> deleted by clicking on them, waiting for the site to load, opening the
> "action" drop-down and finally clicking on "delete".
>
> Is there a way to more efficiently get rid of deken uploads?

go to folder-view, click the toggle-boxes besides the files you want to
delete and click the "Delete" button.

there is a feature-request in deken to allow uploading to a more
sophisticated folder, containg both the library name and the version:
e.g.
 http://puredata.info/Members/zmoelnig/software/zexy/0.99/

which would make deleting a given version rather simple...but is not
implemented yet.

fmgasdr
IOhannes