[PD] bluetooth PDuino

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:23:01 CEST 2015

Aha! That must be it! The HC-06 is configured at a 9600 baud rate by
default, and the AnalogFirmata runs at 57600 (in the setup function). You
should either configure the bluetooth to that baud rate, or change the
AnalogFirmata sketch. All three, the bluetooth, the Arduino sketch, and
[comport], should run at the same baud rate.
This worked for me for configuring the bluetooth
http://www.plastibots.com/index.php/2013/12/31/hc-06-bluetooth-module-getting-this-sucker-into-at-command-mode/