[PD] changing font size overall

rolfm at dds.nl rolfm at dds.nl
Sun Sep 6 21:17:32 CEST 2015

Ivica wrote:
> Pd has per-iemgui-object and per-abstraction font settings, so changing
> font size only affects non-iemgui objects in the currently focused patch
> and its non-abstraction subpatches. What you may be looking for is a zoom
> level which does not exist (yet). HTH

sometimes i work with the same patches on a 'pre-historic' desktop
monitor (10-15 years old),
and then again on a recent laptop model.
maybe tomorrow also on a smart-phone.

it looks like Pd could use something like a zoom level/ scaling
factor, in a preference file.

btw, Vanilla doesn't seem to scale down it's outlook, like Pdext!

rolf

NB for now there is probably no practical solution for me.