[PD] fexpr~ block limitations - bug

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:12:15 CEST 2015

So, as it seems, I just found that there's an issue with the way [fexpr~]
abbreviates the formulas and the way it behaves.

If you use it like this [fexpr~ ($x + $x[-1] + $x[-2] + $x[-3]) * 0.25] by
supressing the outlet number, it won't check back on previous block sample
values.

but if you do this [fexpr~ ($x1 + $x1[-1] + $x1[-2] + $x1[-3]) * 0.25] it
will!

check attached patch

Anyway, still seems like a bug to me one way or another that needs to be
fixed. And, as long as we're on the subject, how's the work on the previous
bug reports?

Thanks