[PD] sampstoms~ (was Re: weird behavior of [vd~] in phave vocoder (overlapping subpatches))

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 00:55:35 CEST 2015

in max, these objects won't convert differently in overlapping subpatches
for fft, so it's a global pd thing, it'll interfere in the way many objects
work, like vline~ / phasor~ / whatever... sampstoms~ is just another one,
but it may be come in hand to deal with wrong time computations.

anyway, maybe leave it as it is, or maybe a mention in the help file would
be nice.

cheers