[PD] how to expand time limit for video delay?

Arturo Moya Villén arturomoyavillen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:38:26 CEST 2015

So many thanks, IOhannes, for your generous and detailed reply! The idea of
making a one year's delay it was only in my mind, and now I can see it´s
not a so distant sci-fi matter!
At this moment I'll be happy using the lenghtest delay my Imac can support.
I´m gonna try to do it with a 64 bits Linux version, installing a virtual
linux machine on my mac. I hope it works!

Thanks again for the hint!

Arturo

Teléfono: 655333548
Skype: arturomoyavillen