[PD] PVoc patch "bug"?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:27:08 CEST 2015

my patch has a little issue, I'm saying the delay line is 60000 ms (this is
for the wrapping objects) when it's only 4000, but that is not a problem
for what I'm asking here as the wrapping doesn't influence anything. It's
just something weird that happens even without the wrapping.

I wonder what's the principle you'd have for not using cyclone :)