[PD] Pduino and arudino mini pro/raspi debian- Pduino or Comport?

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 04:35:51 CEST 2015

Funny I was just working on this this morning looking for a simple solution
for my students.

I found this http://colinzyskowski.com/?page_id=503 to access analogRead.

It kind of works. The third pot interferes with the other two and when I
modified to code to add a fourth it interfers or doesn't work at all. Seems
to be something to do with the map function Arduino code not workign
correctly because when I poll [comport] with [print] each analogRead seems
to be on it's own "channel". I can't figure out how to separate them any
better than using [split] with there mapped values (not great). I tried
[unpack] and [route] but neither of these separate the data streams.

On the hardware side I just have each 10k pot wiper connected it's own
analog pin on the Uno and each pot is powered and grounded from the Uno via
the rails on my breadboard. I'm guessing but adding in some resistors might
stabilise the circuit a bit, I don't know if this would help with the
interference or not.

As mentioned above I also had to add a dialout to access the serial port as
outlined by Rinzwind here
http://askubuntu.com/questions/58119/changing-permissions-on-serial-port

www.glitchpop.com