[PD] Pduino and arudino mini pro/raspi debian- Pduino or Comport?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 22 09:26:39 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-22 04:47, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> I could not get the arduino pro mini to work with just comport no matter how i tried, so i installed "Pduino" and [...] got it to work.

i'm not sure i understand what you are trying to say here.
"Pduino" is really just an *abstraction* built around [comport], so does
this mean that the problem was simply your patch?

> after installing pd-mapping, pd-pure, pd-moocow [pdstring]

btw, Debian now also has a package "pd-pduino" (but only since
recently), which will pull in all needed packages.

gfmser
IOhannes