[PD] [vd~] VS [delread~] - different delay limit!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:34:46 CEST 2015

funny, I found out about the same thing and just posted on the thread that
I'm reporting it as a bug

Well, my oppinion is that there might be some explanation why it happens,
but also that both objects have bugs regarding the way they operate as they
can't reach the delay limit when it comes to changing the block size, and
they also have different limits... so both should be fixed to just be able
to reach the specified maximum limit.

cheers