[PD] more delay weirdness

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:10:53 CEST 2015

wow, I'm still finding some weird things going on with delay lines and fft
subpatches.

Find my newest issue in the attached patch. Now I have only [z~] as the
delay line (but same happens with [delay~]).

So I have two patches: on the parent patch, [z~ 64] will act as a "back"
window, and you can check it prints a block that is behind 64 samples
indeed.

When it comes to the subpatch with a block of 256 and overlap of 4, the
"front" window is not in the "front" anymore, but behind by 128 samples!!!

what the hell?