[PD] how to expand time limit for video delay?

Arturo Moya Villén arturomoyavillen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:28:41 CEST 2015

Thanks for the hint, Johnny, splitting automatically  the videos is a
interesting idea, and I'll use it  if Iwant to access specifics moments in
time. In my last project the point in time was determinated depending on
people's movement, but I accessed to it in a continuous way, passing
through every precedent moment.

Thanks again!

 Best,

Arturo