[PD] [vd~] VS [delread~] - different delay limit!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:34:40 CEST 2015

well, in my test in the attached patch, the delrwrite is at 4000 size, and
delread will read all the way up there instead of only to about 1000 as vd~
does

I'd like to see your test please, as I dont know what to say, looks to me
it is different. I didn't create a second thread cause I thought that
another difference between them could be pointed here.

about your original question, I can't tell you why it behaves they behave
differently, but I do strongly believe that whatever the reason is, this is
a problem that should be fixed as they both should, in my view, be able to
go up to the specified time limit.

cheers