[PD] more delay weirdness

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:46:19 CEST 2015

> Alexandre, it's cool that you're out on 'bug hunt', however, on some
> things you could take a little more time to figure out if things are really
> a bug or just mistakes on our own.

well, never said this particular thing was a "bug", I just have a real hard
time figuring out the way things work with this overlaping subpatches, it's
very counter intuitive and weird for me, so I don't see this as a matter of
"mistake" either - I just pointed this as a doubt on why the heck this is
going on...

I think the list is a proper channel for this kind of issues. I hit a
brickwall and asked for help... I don't really understand your attitude.
Are you saying I should be trying harder to figure out stuff for myself and
not bother people with my hard time figuring out how pd works? I appreciate
your help, but please don't repress people from asking stuff like that, if
that's the deal, is not a nice thing.

anyway, thanks for your patch, I'll check and see if I can get it later on.

cheers