[PD] prevent console error messages

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:20:06 CEST 2015

as far as i know, there aren't any legitimate uses of vanilla objects that
generate error messages.  I have a pretty huge project, and the only thing
i get in the console is:

expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU Lesser General Public License

...and even that is just for a gui thing that doesn't go into the final
libpd release.

But when i used to use pd-extended and its objects, i often got unavoidable
warnings - stuff like "xxxx is not compatible with Windows" or
whatever...whether you would consider the warning a bug, or the
incompatibility a bug, is not something i can answer.

what errors are you getting Liam?  and with what objects?  there very well
could be a tidy way to avoid them.