[PD] deken-plugin.conf

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:14:24 CEST 2015

On Tue, 2015-10-13 at 16:25 +0200, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:

> first it appeared that other libraries do work.
> secondly i tried a2l instead of atoi: works also.
>
> ok, i did 3 different verbose runs:
> 1.vanilla with a2l & atoi
> -> a2l succeeded, atoi not

a2l is an abstraction in recent zexy builds. This is why it can be
loaded. [atoi] is part of the zexy.dll, so in order to instantiate it,
you need to load [zexy] first. See my previous mail.

> 2.pdext (which i use in the not-installed version) a2l & atoi
>     it's started with the included pd-extended.bat file.
> in this bat file the to-load libs are mentioned in the command line.
> to have no libs i changed the name of the extra folder.
>
> -> a2l succeeded, atoi succeeded

[atoi] succeeded here, because in Pd-extended all object classes are
compiled as separate dll files. So, in this case it finds atoi.dll,
there is no need to load [zexy] first.

> 3.pdext as in 2. but without the libs in the command line (and extra
> folder not existing)
>
> -> a2l succeeded, atoi not

For the same reason as in 1.

Roman