[PD] no "clear" message option in [cyclone/delay~], [delwrite~] and [z~]

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:22:58 CET 2015

Cool, works, and if your planing on doing something, besides a clear
message you could also think of a "set" message where it receives a list of
numbers setting the samples in the delay line (max list size = delay size).

The "set" message would really make it much more powerful ;) - reminding
that delay~ and delwrite~ don't have this, only fexpr~

Let me know how you feel about the suggestion, and when you could do that
if you're considering adding such features.

cheers