[PD] Window Functions

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:08:02 CET 2016

Excellent, thanks. One reason I'm wondering is that many definitions of
window functions in DSP texts and online define Hann as something like
0.5*(1 - cos((2*pi*n)/(N - 1))), which is the symmetric version, 0 at both
ends. With overlap-add it puts a repeated value at both peak and trough,
but still with the FFT periodicity.