[PD] [PD-announce] Looking for Freelance pd Composers

jpgn at deltaensemble.org jpgn at deltaensemble.org
Tue Jan 12 15:12:24 CET 2016

Hello

As composer/developper I'm probably the right man for the job :) :)

Please let me know more about your project.

Best regard

Jean-Paul G Noguès

Musician, composer, programmer of musical and multi-media IT.
Founder member and artistic director of the Delta Ensemble.

Jean-Paul G Noguès is the inventor of an original concept of evolutive composition and also inventor and programmer in musical and multimedia IT (MIDI programming, Actionscript, pureData...).

Jean-Paul G Noguès - an improviser to the core of his being - cannot consider a score in a formal and definitive manner. To him each note, each beat, each measure or each instrumental part is only a momentary option in a constantly expanding list which he allows himself to reassess at any time.
His "evolutive composition" thus uses an original system of "micro-harmonisation" allowing him to write or improvise an infinite number of variations on a single algorhythmic base. Thus while the harmonic footprint of a piece is virtually marked on each bar, all the elements of the score can be constantly reassembled, superposed or linked in different ways.
True to his original concept of evolutive composition, Noguès always instils life into his scores, by means of multiple renewed interpretations, using different instrumental and vocal configurations each time.

 Creations :

- 35 musical and vocal works, among them Les Esprits de Garonne contemporary opera with a libretto by Michel Suffran based on the poem by André Berry and L’esprit des lois, a lyric fantasy in 5 scenes based on a work by Montesquieu.

- 25 original performances, among them some major undertakings such as : Les Esprits de Garonne, produced 15 times in Aquitaine, La Dernière Forêt, musical drama for soloists and children’s choirs, clarinet, alto violin, bassoon and marimba, Le Grand Concert XXL which grouped some 25 professional artists for 4 creative residences and 10 concerts in Aquitaine, or Version 4 of L’esprit des lois where 165 young artists, singers and percussionists took part, all of them from primary and secondary schools and music schools in the Landes, Zoophonie, for soprano, baritone, flute, english horn, guitar, marimba, composed from children's drawings made with a special software specifically invented with pureData graphical programming interface.

- 10 CDs as a composer, musician and also sound engineer and infographist.

- Also responsible for a considerable body of written and improvised work for theatre, image, dance, poetry, plastic arts...

http://www.deltaensemble.org/DELTA/DELTA-EN.html

http://www.vsp-multimedia.com/VSP/

http://www.vsp-apps.info