[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:03:22 CET 2016

Yes it does and it make awesome drum machines, nice samplers and gorgeous reverbs and delays. A lot of dopes are into modular and feel the need to decry the last thing they were into because they are really just fanboys for DSP now like they were for baseball cards or other things the collected. I like both and pd still is the best computer program ever. Followed by Max then SC3. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone